“I found the afternoon extremely stimulating and thought-provoking, and efficiently organised. I came away with a lot to think about concerning not merely my own organisation, but with regards to the systemic issues all of us working in this area face together. I find myself very much looking forward to the next one.”
– seminar attendee
ADEPIS seminar series
This year Mentor is determined to bring evidence-based practice to mainstream education. We will do this through the delivery of free regional seminars exploring CAYT quality assessed programmes.
Sign up to our mailing list (right) to make sure you receive invitations and updates.
ADEPIS teacher training
We are pleased to announce the start of an online CPD webinar series. The webinar series will explore key requirements for the delivery of effective alcohol and drug education as part of a planned PSHE programme.
The webinar series will also allow expression of interest and registration to attend regional in-depth face-to-face sessions. These will be dedicated to the delivery of ‘train the trainer’ sessions for those wishing to use the skills developed to train others themselves.
Find out more and register today!
Did you miss out on any of our previous seminars? Get an overview and access speakers’ presentations here:
- Raising the standard: tools and tips to improve alcohol and drug prevention
- Targeted interventions and the case of PreVenture
- Effekt: A parent’s perspective on alcohol education
- Unplugged: Life skills for thriving youth
- Engaging parents in alcohol and drug education
- Ofsted, PSHE education and the New Curriculum 2014
- ‘Legal Highs’, NPS, or ‘New Drugs’: What do we need to know?
- Understanding your pupils’ needs
- Drug education and prevention: a primary school perspective
- Risky behaviours and multiple substance use among young people
- Identifying and supporting pupils affected by parental substance misuse
- Quality standards for drug education – consultation and survey findings