Research carried out by researchers at Sheffield Hallam University found that over half of secondary schools and a third of primary schools work in partnership with at least one external provider to deliver drug education. This briefing paper sets out principles for partnership working. It is part of a series of six papers produced by the Drug Education Forum, for schools and others involved in drug education or informal drug prevention:
- The principles of good drug education
- Principles for supporting school drug education
- Beyond the lesson plan: Drug prevention and early intervention
- Engaging parents in drug education
- Learning from life skills programmes in drug education
- Legal highs
Have you found these resources useful? Leave a comment below if you have any feedback.