This briefing paper provides advice and tips for teachers and educators responsible for delivering alcohol and drug education.
This briefing paper is part of a series produced by Mentor ADEPIS on alcohol and drug education and prevention, for teachers and practitioners.
- Building resilience and character in young people
- Early intervention and prevention
- Making it inclusive: Alcohol and drug education in multicultural settings
- ‘Legal Highs’ and Novel Psychoactive Substances
- Efficient needs assessment in schools
- E-cigarettes and Nicotine Containing Products (NCPs)
- Identifying and supporting children affected by parental substance use
- Caffeine and energy drinks
- Four questions to ask as school governor
If you found this interesting and would like to contribute to the development of lesson plans for teachers email firstname.lastname@example.org and take part in our upcoming focus groups.